Golden Horseshoe Sales Rep – Part Time
We are currently looking for a Part Time Sales Rep for Golden Horseshoe region.
Who Are We?
The Collingwood Brewery is an award winning brewery that opened in May 2014. We pride ourselves on our passion for locally produced, high-quality beer. Since opening, we have launched multiple products into the market-place through the LCBO, The Beer Store, as well as bars and restaurants. We have built a significant presence in the Toronto LCBO & licensee market and are looking for someone to manage and grow our presence there.
Are you someone who is self-motivated, outgoing and enjoys overcoming challenges in the name of craft? Then keep on reading my friend!
- Generate new sales within territory for licensees; this includes cold-calling, tastings and general account maintenance.
- Keep on top of new bar openings in the region, as well as movement of bar management
- Be the face of The Collingwood Brewery in your territory - you are to promote the philosophy that we stand by!
- Identify and visit licensees and retailers; building on partnerships that maximizes profitable share and volume distribution, visibility, and service.
- Implement and fully utilize marketing initiatives to leverage them into consumer loyalty and beer sales for all channels.
- Effectively communicate to the manager on an on-going basis to ensure market expectations are met and opportunities are being identified within the market place.
- Attend and participate in various company sales and marketing meetings.
- Plan, organize and attend The Collingwood Brewery events at accounts within assigned territory.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, preferably craft beer or alcohol.
- General knowledge of craft beer and styles.
- Self-starter and works well independently.
- Strong work ethic and drive to reach targets and goals.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Friendly, outgoing and passionate attitude.
- Strong computer skills; especially Word and Excel.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate to market needs, this includes evenings, weekends and long hours if required.
- Must maintain a valid Ontario driver's license.
- Must have a safe, insured vehicle.
- Must be Smart Serve Certified.
- Commission pay
If this is you - please email Kyle (email@example.com). Cheers!