Beer doesn’t get any fresher than this. Stop by for a pint and locally-made snacks, or come for live music and inspired community activities like beer yoga.
Check out Current Events or Book with Us from birthdays to company parties and movie nights.
What’s the best place to buy fresh beer? Right here! At the Retail shop you can find all our beers currently in production, including our Freestyle Series beers that are not sold anywhere else: cans or growlers.
Not sure what to buy? Ask for a taste! While you’re at, check out the merchandise: from branded hoodies to glassware and hats.
The Collingwood Brewery is a purpose-built production brewery, the first in Collingwood, created with the express intent of brewing fantastic craft beer, right here. Our water comes from Georgian Bay, we often source local hops and our spent grain goes to a local cattle farmer. We’d love to show you around!
Newly opened in the summer of 2021, our Beer Garden is the place where you want to be. From summer umbrellas to winter fires and gas heaters, we’re set for all seasons, with hot food on the weekends. If industrial chic is your thing, you’ll find it in spades, right here.
Join us for Live Music Fridays, 5-7pm as well Open Mic Sundays, 3-5pm!
- Monday, 05/01: Babies + Brews, 11am-1:30pm
- Wednesday, 05/03: Paint Night | SOLD OUT
- Thursday, 05/04: Corc Sticker Pick-up
- Friday, 05/05: Alex Barber, 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, 05/06: Theatre Georgian Bay's Spring Fundraiser
- Sunday, 05/07: Open Mic, 3pm-5pm
- Monday, 05/08: Babies + Brews, 11am-1:30pm
- Friday, 05/12: David Stone, 5pm-7pm
- Sunday, 05/14: Open Mic, 3pm-5pm
- Monday, 05/15: Babies + Brews, 11am-1:30pm
- Monday, 05/15: Industry Night, open 'til 11:30pm
- Wednesday, 05/17: Canadian Barber Pop-up, 12pm-5pm
- Thursday, 05/18: She ShrED's Après
- Friday, 05/19: Golden Hour, 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, 05/20: TCB 9th Anniversary Party
- Saturday, 05/20: Drew Wright, 3pm-5pm
- Sunday, 05/21: Open Mic, 3pm-5pm
- Monday, 05/22: Victoria Day, 12pm-5pm
- Wednesday, 05/24: Jason George Wildlife Presentation, 6:30pm
- Thursday, 05/25: She ShrED's Après
- Friday, 05/26: GTHS Fundraiser
- Friday, 05/26: Jenny Howes Band, 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, 05/27: TCB Unplugged #3: Shane Cloutier, 8pm
- Sunday, 05/28: Open Mic, 3pm-5pm
- Monday, 05/29: Babies + Brews, 11am-1:30pm
- Wednesday, 05/31: Paint Night | Buy Ticket
Your event, here.
If you can dream it, we can do it. Book the Tap room, the Beer Garden, or the whole darn place. We’ve done weddings, birthdays, staff parties, business meetings, movie screenings, concerts and more. This place is the real McCoy, folks—industrial chic at its best.
Get a Keg
Did you know that our kegs work out to less than $2.50 per pint? We can deliver a keg of your choice beer and also rent you a jockey box—a Coleman cooler with about 150 feet of coiled stainless steel pipe in it. Simply add ice to keep your beer foam-free and super chill.
Local delivery only: Thornbury to Wasaga Beach & Stayner
Order online for pickup or come into the Retail Store and choose whatever your little heart desires.
SEE STORE HOURS
We offer free local delivery on orders of $100 or more. That includes Thornbury, Blue Mountains, Collingwood, Stayner, Wasaga Beach and part of Clearview.
We also deliver Ontario-wide via Canada Post! Send your besties some great beer, from here. $75 minimum.